Learn More How Our Results-Based Approach Can Help You Solve Your Sales Team Performance Problems. Call us at 647-427-1588 or click here ->
In the Identify Phase we focus on assessing your business and performance needs:
- identifying your business goals and KPIs.
- identifying your business need or problem that calls for sales training.
- identifying gaps between actual and desired performance of your sales force.
- identifying the causes for performance discrepancy.
- recommend strategies to close the performance gap.
In the Develop Phase we focus on:
- forming a plan for how the entire sales training initiative will be measured.
- developing a comprehensive measurement strategy for five levels of results.
- developing a data collection plan that supports the strategy.
- developing the learning objectives.
- aligning the objectives with your business goals and strategy.
- planning and designing a custom sales training solution.
In the Implement Phase we focus on putting the plan into action:
- aligning your company values with sales team values.
- changing belief structures to improve your team’s sales performance.
- confirming preferred learning styles, prerequisite knowledge and skills.
- engage your sales people by participating, learning and doing.
- practice applying newly acquired skills with immediate, corrective feedback.
- providing action plans to enhance learning retention.
- implementing a data collection plan to obtain data during and after the training.
In the Evaluate Phase we focus on five levels of measurement:
- sales people’s reaction to the sales training program
- capability development (organizational and individual)
- the actual on-the-job practical application
- impact on business
- Return on Investment (ROI)
In this phase we focus on measuring the success of sales training:
- how to isolate the effects of sales training
- the benefits of calculating the ROI of sales training
- formula for calculating the ROI
- BCR vs ROI
- how to calculate the payoff period
- How to identify intangible benefits
In this phase we focus on the importance of reporting results:
- evaluating the effectiveness of sales training
- communicating the results to stakeholders
- demonstrating the value of sales training to the organization
- creating plans for continuous development
How We Have Helped Our Clients:
- 98 Winning New Clients
- 97 Increase Sales Revenue
- 88 Decrease Number of Objections
- 94 Shorten the Sales Cycle
- 91 Improve Sales Pipeline Management
- 81 Improve Win/Loss Ratio
(based on our post-training survey)