Can your words make customers feel good about the product or service you are selling? Can you words move your clients to act now?
When you want your clients to take action, sometimes you need to guide them into doing or thinking what you want them to. Indirect suggestions are far more effective than direct suggestions, because they will bypass conscious resistance.
You will learn:
- How to use magic words to formulate embedded commands for maximum impact on the unconscious mind of your prospect
- How to use embedded commands in your presentation to influence your clients
- How to persuade on both conscious and unconscious levels
- Importance of Phonological Ambiguity
- How to use quotes to convince your customers to act now
- What are the word softeners and how to use them
- how to properly use Awareness Pattern to bypass resistance